DIGITAL CONTENT DESIGNER AND CREATOR FOR AELLA
HOSTED AD PAGE
Digital Content Designer and Creator For AELLA
AELLA, a Los Angeles-based digital-forward womenswear brand, seeks a passionate Content Designer + Creator to join its tightly-knit and fast-working team.
This role provides a far-reaching opportunity for the talent’s creative vision and initiative. This position is responsible for translating the brand’s concept and initiatives into its web presence. AELLA is a digital-forward brand: its digital presence covers its website, the brand’s most important store, social media, and our numerous digital marketing campaigns.
Working with the Creative Director and Head of Marketing, this individual would be able to oversee and execute creative content strategies covering the brand’s digital presence and voice, as well as other areas that require visual representation of the brand.
We need someone who can take the brand’s product and marketing direction and translate them into:
- Email Campaigns (Design + copywriting)
- Social Media Content (Images + copywriting)
- Web Presence (Website management, light design and content)
- Blog Content (Design + articles)
- Branded Materials pertaining to customer experience
Aggressive sense of aesthetic!
Flawless visual taste! -Sharp writing skills!
Graphic design ninja!
Hunger for beauty and perfection!
Working knowledge of Shopify, Squarespace and email marketing platforms (such as Mailchimp)!
Most importantly, we need someone who is a team-player and loves to think on their feet. This position is full of variety, deep and intense involvement in the brand’s initiatives, and creativity. It’s also fast-moving. Due to the close way the team operates, we love people who identify with our culture.
What does this mean?
- You are honest and integrity is important to you
- You are a “Yes, and” person (rather than a “No, but” person)
- You love it when everyday is new and different
- You need to be passionate about your job, whatever it is
- You agree that perfection is a process, rather than a point in time. Everything can always be better; and you like to make continuous improvements.
- You love to collaborate and work within a team
AELLA makes clothing with purpose: we make easy-care and insanely comfortable clothing that women can feel confident in, so they can get on with their busy lives and seize the day. Our goal is to support women through our incredibly practical and versatile clothes. We care deeply about what we make and our mission.
This is a full-time position. The position sometimes requires travel. Employee benefits include medical coverage and paid vacations. If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. We will get back to you if we believe you are a great fit.