At ilovecreatives, our fundamental philosophy is “members first.” That value powers all of the decisions we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information.
We’ve crafted the policy below to be as clear and straightforward as possible. Our aim is for you—our members—to always feel informed and empowered with respect to your privacy on ilovecreatives.
What information do we collect?
How ilovecreatives collects your information.
We collect your Personal Information when you:
- Create an account on the Site or register to use the Service;
- Register or apply for a Course, either directly or by using your social networking credentials on the Site or Service or a third-party website;
- Sign up for a tool, either directly or by using your social networking credentials on the Site or Service or a third-party website;
- Participate in our surveys, promotions and competitions;
- Interact with us on various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Post information to the Site or Service that includes Personal Information, for example, by posting in a chat room or on a blog post;
- Communicate with us, for example, by submitting queries regarding the Site or the Service, interacting with our customer support, marketing or sales teams, or requesting additional information from us, including newsletters or other marketing materials; and
- Sign up, in person or online, for events or programs that are run by us or by the third party organizations that we partner with.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: ; To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) ; To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) ; To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) ; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving weekly newsletter, company updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
308 E 9th Street #305
Los Angeles, CA 90015 USA