PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP SEEKS Art & Style Merchandising + Décor Coordinator
hosted ad page
PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP
SEEKS Art & Style Merchandising + Décor Coordinator
Los Angeles, Ca
We are entirely dedicated to providing our guests with the very finest quality cuisine, exceptional service and genuine hospitality at our extraordinary landmark locations and award-winning restaurants.
Our award-winning culinary innovation, hospitality and personalized services are the foundation of what make us a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry. Our connection to culture and the arts is also a fundamental component of our company.
Patina Restaurant Group was built on the belief that culinary excellence is an art form, and that a superb visit to a cultural venue should be matched with equally inspired cuisine. Museums, cultural centers and art-filled landmark locations provide the ideal environments for experiencing our high level of quality and service—after all, a visit to view a Marc Chagall art display is commemorative in its own right, but an exceptional culinary dish completes the package perfectly.
Art & Style Merchandising + Décor Coordinator
If you have visual merchandising experience, and you possess an artistic eye, creative mind and operational acumen, our Art and Style Merchandising + Décor Coordinator position may be the perfect outlet for your innovative yet orderly style and superb coordination skills.
In this dual role, your operational strength will lead your visual creativity in establishing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests through an innovative design statement supported by impeccable detail in visual presentation, merchandising and packaging, special events, table top presentation, and more.
Primary responsibilities include establishing and implementing visual merchandising standards for in all market café units as well as creative displays for select Patina Catering Events. In this role you’ll work very closely with a wide range of vendors, regional and local operators, provide superior attention to detail and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 2 years of Visual Merchandising Experience, preferably in food and/or lifestyle segments.
- Superior attention to detail and impeccable work habits
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Keen creative eye and the ability to see beyond the obvious
- Professional yet disarming demeanor that invites cooperation and teamwork
- Proven high-energy and efficiency
- Keen problem solving skills
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office; Aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Art & Style Coordinator reports to the Sr. Manager, Art + Style, and works closely with General Managers and Sales Managers to ensure that the PRG image is implemented and maintained in all units and events. The person in this position supervises all styling and aesthetic elements in café, restaurant and event settings, and establishes good relationships with vendors to source key items.
Establish and Execute the Patina Visual Image for:
- Retail Product Sourcing and Development
- Visual Merchandising + Planograms/Visual Directives
- Seasonal Merchandising Calendar
- Market Specific Core Visual Elements and Furnishings
- Seasonal and Thematic Décor
- Special Events Catering Presentation Displays and Style Guides
- Buffet Layouts/Food Styling
- R+D, Sourcing, and Fabrication of Signage Displays + Support
- Holiday Décor
Contributes / Collaborates on:
- Style Elements in Event Settings
- Floral Programs
- Planning for refresh/renovations/new openings
- Holiday + Gifting Programming
Direction / Collaboration within the Organization:
- Sr. Manager of A+S
- Manager of A+S
- Patina Catering Operations
- General Managers + Unit Operators
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401K program
- Company Dining program
Interested & Qualified individuals may click “apply now” and reply to the email with your resume attached.