About This Workshop
Instagram is an invaluable marketing, user acquisition, community building, and retention tool. We will walk through how to build your Instagram strategy for the next six months. From developing your brand to building partnerships to mobile photo editing.
Who is this for?
Businesses or aspiring freelancers.
- Build your Instagram Brand Book
- Understand Personal vs Business Instagram accounts
- Finding your community
- Learn how to create an editorial calendar
- Mobile photography & editing
- Learn the best practices of setting goals and growing your account
- Understand how Instagram's "Outreach & Etiquette" work
- Learn what to do if you’re not “good” at Instagram
- How to hire Instagram Freelancers
- Set-up an Instagram account
- Download VSCOcam and Snapseed
- Not required, but Photoshop knowledge is a plus
About the Instructor
Co-Founder, Map and ilovecreatives
A creator, digital designer, and entrepreneur at heart, Jennifer Puno is the Co-Founder of Map (Instagram @madewithmap) —an online platform that celebrates people and their journeys. Map allows you to save and view beautiful photos and stories of places from anywhere on the globe, to inspire real world adventuring. You can find and share incredible locations through its like-minded community of passionate explorers.
This past July, she also co-formed ilovecreatives, a digital classifieds website connecting talented individuals in the creative community. You can find her in Iceland making Star Trek gifs, out and about collaborating with other creatives, or in DTLA on the hunt for the city’s best food.
6 Hour Hands-on Workshop
"Puno's Instagram class is for all types of people and businesses who are wanting to get insight into the world of Instagram. I was worried at first that I wouldn't learn much, since I had already built a pretty large following on our company's Instagram.
I learned a lot! More specifically, how marketing on Instagram equates to sales. Within a couple hours of her class, I tested it out. The post ended up quadrupling our daily sales! I also learned how I can better track Instagram's influence on sales and growth tips that will be very important for our future success. Thanks Puno." - @mallyce of @jolynclothing