You’ve probably heard that whether you’re a freelance creative, a new start-up, or on your way to Fortune 500, having a defined brand is one of the most important pillars to build your business on. But how do you identify your brand?
This course will take you through a step-by-step guide to creating your own brandbook and identifying your brand’s visual style. Using examples from Tinker Watches, egº studio, and a fictional brick-and-mortar you’ll be able to apply these concepts to a variety of businesses at any level.
- What it means to identify your brand and why it’s important
- Step-by-step video outlining how to build your brandbook
- Access to Digitally Cohesive—an exclusive online resource guide to defining your brand
- Comprehensive Resources List Eva uses daily
- Additional recommended readings
Total Time: 60 minutes
Éva Goicochea is the co-founder of Tinker Watches and egº studio. A brand strategist and web designer based in New York City, she’s worked with companies such as Everlane, Adidas, and Steven Alan to visually define and communicate their brand. Beyond her impressive resume a quick look at Eva’s website and social media account is proof enough of her impeccable taste, quality standards, and follow-through principles.